Village of Neshaminy Falls
Active Adult 55+ Community located in North Wales, PA
Amenities are a big part of an active lifestyle, and our retirement community features all you’d expect from a 55+ Active Adult retirement community.
- Minutes from Montgomery Mall
- Elegant clubhouse and outdoor heated swimming pool
- Private bus service provided for weekly shopping and regularly scheduled outings
- Professional on-site management including activities director
- A host of fun-filled activities to enjoy
- So much home and lifestyle for the price
- Beautiful surroundings within the community
- Clean, well-maintained community
- Happiness and pride in owning a NEW home
Delight in a lifestyle rich with activities planned by a part-time social director.
Enjoy bus trips or even a cruise – leave all the details to McKee! You’ll love the clubhouse, fitness room, pool, library and more.
Endless ActivitiesView the Calendar
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Bocce Ball
- Dinner Shows
- Computer Club
- Day & Overnight Trips
- Community Bus
- Book Club
- Veterans Group
- Bowling League
- Arts and Crafts
- Garden Club
- Bible Study
Current Homes for Sale
2017 Bent Pine Hill
187 Upland Ct – Sold
174 Bent Pine Hill – Pending
268 Winding Brook Run – Pending
284 Winding Brook Run
151 Springhouse Ct.
2015 Bent Pine Hill – Pending
237 Cherrywood Ct
298 Meadow Ct
383 Creek Rd
726 Dogwood Dr.
41 Center Ct. – Pending
124 Parkside Ct. – Pending
263 Winding Brook Run
474 Neshaminy Falls Circle
769 Locust Ct.
362 Woodstream Way
Frequently Asked Questions
This is the term that most people use to define an age-restricted community with recreational amenities such as a clubhouse and swimming pool. To qualify for this federally approved classification, 80% of the homes in the community must have at least one permanent resident age 55 or better and no permanent residents under the age of 18.
- The McKee Group assumes responsibility for maintaining the roads, common areas as well as the clubhouse for you to use and enjoy.
- You will not receive sewer or trash removal bills. The McKee Group pays the fees for sewer service and trash removal for your home.
- The roads and recreational facilities in your community are privately owned and are only for the use of residents and their guests. A portion of your monthly community fee pays for the maintenance of those facilities.
- Your monthly community fee at The Village of Neshaminy Falls includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and use of all of the amenities provided in the community.
- Real estate taxes on your homesite are included in the monthly fee. You will pay taxes on the home itself. Your sales counselor can provide you with the current taxes on any home that interests you.
- Your fee also includes removal of snow from all main roads and parking lots; snow removal from driveways and individual parking spaces when snowfall is above 6 inches.
- The community is managed by our on-site management group which insures the maintenance standards of the community thereby protecting your investment.
- The community provides private bus service for regularly scheduled shopping trips and special outings.
Residents are allowed two conventional pets per household. It is important, however, that pet behavior codes and other rules and regulations are carefully adhered to for the benefit of all residents. Please ask your sales counselor for details about the pet policy.
For groceries and home essentials, residents of Neshaminy Falls retirement community shop at nearby Wegman’s, Giant, and Whole Foods Market. Montgomery Mall is just over a mile away, and is home to Macy’s, JCPenney, and other local and national retailers.
Frank Theatres features first-run movies and is just minutes from the gates of our 55+ community, and AMC Cinema 9 sits just to the south between Neshaminy Falls and Philadelphia. The nearby Montgomery Mall and area restaurants also offer opportunities for live music and other evening entertainment.
There are dozens of restaurants and eateries within minutes of our retirement community. Stop by Chick Fil-A, Chili’s, or three dozen other big-name American chains, and enjoy bus trips to explore local favorites.
No. Your monthly community fee at our retirement community includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and access to all amenities.
Yes! Our 55+ active living community encourages our residents to recycle and all collection fees are included with your community fee.
Your guests are welcome at Neshaminy Falls retirement community. Check with your community manager for current policies and other details.
Our community fee is generally between $525 and $625. The rate is based on the size and location of the lot, in addition to other geographical considerations.
Yes. Community areas are maintained by a professional staff.
No. We sell new and pre-owned homes: You purchase the home and lease the lot.
Residents of our retirement community pay for their own utilities (electric, water, cable TV).
A number of hospitals are within 15 minutes of our retirement community, with doctors and other medical facilities also nearby.