Village of Cecil Woods
Resort style 55+ community located in Elkton, MD
Amenities are a big part of an active lifestyle, and our retirement community features all you’d expect from a resort lifestyle retirement community.
- Elegant clubhouse with beautiful pond
- A host of fun-filled activities to enjoy
- So much home and lifestyle for the price
- Beautiful surroundings within the community
- Clean, well-maintained community
- Happiness and pride in owning a NEW home
Delight in a lifestyle rich with activities.
You’ll love the clubhouse, fitness room, library and more!
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Bocce Ball
- Dinner Shows
- Computer Club
- Day & Overnight Trips
- Community Bus
- Book Club
- Veterans Group
- Bowling League
- Arts and Crafts
- Garden Club
- Bible Study
Frequently Asked Questions
This is the term that most people use to define an age-restricted community with recreational amenities such as a clubhouse and swimming pool. To qualify for this federally approved classification, 80% of the homes in the community must have at least one permanent resident age 55 or better and no permanent residents under the age of 18.
- The McKee Group assumes responsibility for maintaining the roads, common areas as well as the clubhouse for you to use and enjoy.
- You will not receive sewer or trash removal bills. The McKee Group pays the fees for sewer service and trash removal for your home.
- The roads and recreational facilities in your community are privately owned and are only for the use of residents and their guests. A portion of your monthly community fee pays for the maintenance of those facilities.
- Your monthly community fee at The Village of Neshaminy Falls includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and use of all of the amenities provided in the community.
- Real estate taxes on your homesite are included in the monthly fee. You will pay taxes on the home itself. Your sales counselor can provide you with the current taxes on any home that interests you.
- Your fee also includes removal of snow from driveways and parking areas when snowfall is above 6 inches.
- The community is managed by our on-site management group which insures the maintenance standards of the community thereby protecting your investment.
- The community provides private bus service for regularly scheduled shopping trips and special outings.
Residents are allowed two conventional pets per household. It is important, however, that the pets behavior codes and other rules and regulations are carefully enforced for the benefit of all residents. Please ask your sales counselor for details about the pet policy.
No. Your monthly community fee at our retirement community includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and access to all amenities.
Yes! Our 55+ active living community encourages our residents to recycle and all collection fees are included with your community fee.
Your guests are welcome at Cecil Woods retirement community. Check with your community manager for current policies and other details.
Yes. Community areas are maintained by a professional staff.
No. We sell new and pre-owned homes: You purchase the home and lease the lot.
Residents of our retirement community pay for their own utilities (electric, water, cable TV).