Village of Buckingham Springs
Active Adult 55+ Community located in New Hope, PA
Amenities are a big part of an active lifestyle, and our retirement community features all you’d expect from a 55+ Active Adult retirement community.
- Minutes from Historic New Hope and downtown Doylestown
- Elegant clubhouse and outdoor heated swimming pool and spa
- Private bus service provided for shopping and regularly scheduled outings
- Professional on-site management including activities director
- A host of fun-filled activities to enjoy
- So much home and lifestyle for the price
- Beautiful surroundings within the community
- Clean, well-maintained community
Delight in a lifestyle rich with activities planned by a part-time social director.
Enjoy bus trips or even a cruise – leave all the details to McKee! You’ll love the clubhouse, fitness room, pool, library and more.
Endless ActivitiesView the Calendar
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- Dinner Shows
- Computer Club
- Day & Overnight Trips
- Community Bus
- Book Club
- Veterans Group
- Bowling League
- Arts and Crafts
- Bible Study
Frequently Asked Questions
This is the term that most people use to define an age-restricted or age-qualified community with recreational amenities for the use of the residents. To qualify for this federally-protected housing classification at least 80% of the homes in the community must have at least one permanent resident age 55 or better and no permanent residents under the age of 19.
- The McKee Group assumes responsibility for maintaining the entrance features, common areas as well as the clubhouse for you to use and enjoy.
- You will not receive a separate bill for sewer or trash removal. The McKee Group pays the fees for sewer service and trash removal for your home.
- The roads and recreational facilities in your community are privately owned and are only for the use of residents and their guests. A portion of your monthly community fee pays for the maintenance of the private roads.
- Your monthly community fee at The Village of Buckingham Springs includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and use of all of the amenities provided in the community.
- Your fee also includes removal of snow from all main roads and parking lots; snow removal from driveways and individual parking spaces when snowfall is above 6 inches.
- Real estate taxes on your homesite are included in the monthly fee. You will pay taxes on the home itself. Your sales counselor can provide you with the current taxes on any home that interests you.
- The community is managed by The McKee Group’s on-site management team, which insures the maintenance standards of the community are met, protecting your investment in your own home.
- The community provides private bus service for regularly scheduled shopping trips and special outings.
Residents are allowed two conventional pets per household. It is important, however, that pet behavior codes and other rules and regulations are carefully adhered to for the benefit of all residents. Please ask your sales counselor for details about the pet policy.
No. Your monthly community fee at our retirement community includes membership in the clubhouse, community pool and access to all amenities.
Yes! Our 55+ active living community encourages our residents to recycle and all collection fees are included with your community fee.
Your guests are welcome at Buckingham Springs retirement community. Check with your community manager for current policies and other details.
Yes. Community areas are maintained by a professional staff.
No. We sell pre-owned homes: You purchase the home and lease the lot.
Residents of our retirement community pay for their own utilities (electric, water, cable TV).